General Updates (September 2017)


I've been working on my projects a lot lately. I thought I should give you some updates about them.

1. STAGE Resources

I finally updated the resource pack! Lots of unnecessary textures were removed, and some were updated. Models were changed (like the beam light and the strobe light) and I also put some more work in the pack, to give a feeling of more professionalism.

2. kineticGAIA

The physical part is already complete, I still have to add the effects (fireworks, pyrotechnics, etc) and after I finish it, I'll post it along with the reduced version, which will only be done after EDC Orlando.

3. Customized stages

I was looking at some of the stage's projections and thought: "Why not build the stages like this?"
So I decided to make custom versions of the stages!
Some stages didn't change much, some got bigger, some got smaller. I'm trying my best to get the best result I can. I will make a post about it with pictures and the link to download.

4. Reddit

I'd like to thank everyone who supported me in my Reddit post. The moment I woke up and saw 14 comments and more than 140 upvotes, I was so happy. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I will keep doing what I love and doing my best, and I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you for the support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STAGE Resources

Introduction